New Blog!

Check out some new posts at www.thisisthedaycoudray.wordpress.com

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Baxter Family ~ Brand New

I had the pleasure of meeting this family when we first moved to Virginia. Jimmy works with my husband Aaron on a Submarine out of Newport News. Sandra is also in the Navy.

 I followed along with their struggle to get pregnant on Facebook. Over 4 years Sandra had 8 miscarriages, many fertility treatments and surgeries. March 4th their prayers were answered by baby James's arrival. Sandra is such a natural mother already, it was a joy to capture this little miracle baby.

~On a separate note, this was my first newborn session. I just got into photography about 6 months ago when I desired beautiful pictures of my own son Eli. Bear with me as I learn the ropes! James decided to make me work for it and was awake the whole time! At least we got some great shots with his eyes open :)


















































No comments:

Post a Comment